A peer learning environment
At Merryck, we bring leaders together in a cohort-based learning environment that helps them translate their individual capabilities and direct experiences into an enterprise-aware, pragmatic ability to lead and execute as a peer group.
We work with cohorts of leaders across organisations from ExCo to N-3, aligned to a strategic programme, such as high potential future leaders, women in leadership, cross functional projects and further diversity streams. All of our cohort programmes are tailored and aligned to the businesses’ strategic objectives.
We combine 1:1 mentoring and coaching within our programmes to drive results and develop leaders.
Areas of focus include:
- Collaborating with organisations to develop clarity around their needs
- Helping define how leaders must lead both today and tomorrow
- Ensuring enterprise strategy and leadership development are linked
- Creating a safe space for the right conversations to break the frozen layer
- Accelerating the shift of leaders to an enterprise mindset
- Developing actions that drive business results and deliver long-term impact
Recent cohort experiences
“Merryck have been working with our Executive and extended senior leadership group for 18 months during a period of substantial leadership transition for us. We have benefitted significantly from their considered and impactful individual mentoring and group interventions. Merryck collaborated with us to understand our needs and help expand both our thinking and approach. Whether initially working with us during the period of uncertainty and ambiguity or during the latter stages where the changes had been effected and the priority was building alignment and momentum around a change agenda. Merryck supported us throughout with tools, methodologies and first hand business experience which has strengthened our own leadership effectiveness and enabled us to stay focused on both the performance of the business and more effectively leading the organisation through change.”